Director of Accounts
We’re searching for an Director of Accounts to join our talented team at WebDevStudios.
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Remote work
Compensation: $100,000 to $120,000 (USD), based on your experience
Driven by client success? Are you an outcome-focused professional, possessing deep knowledge and effective communication skills with a background in managing client relationships?
Your ability to nurture enduring strategic partnerships, while genuinely understanding client objectives, aligns perfectly with our mission.
At WebDevStudios, we’re a collective of forward-thinking innovators dedicated to crafting outstanding solutions for remarkable clients. If you’re prepared to rise to the challenge, we warmly invite you to explore an exhilarating opportunity with our team.
Qualities that matter to our team:
- Someone who has a positive attitude, with a good work ethic, and a team player.
- Individuals who are not afraid to ask for help, are teachable, a quick study, and have the ability to be flexible when challenges arise.
- Someone who understands the importance of deadlines and can complete a variety of tasks throughout the week.
- A team member who is willing to participate in company paid training courses to further their skillset.
- Someone who is comfortable communicating and enjoys working remotely.
The Director of Accounts is responsible for leading their sales team to meet and exceed sales goals. This position is responsible for developing and executing sales strategies that drive revenue for the company, and monitoring and reporting on sales goals, adjusting tactics as needed to reach them. The Director of Accounts will also work closely with other executives to drive strategic direction and resource allocation for the company. This position also manages existing and seeks new partnership opportunities for the company with appropriate industry partners.
Some travel may be required.
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships – your goal is to retain and build our client accounts.
- Act as the main point of contact in any circumstance relating to client concerns and needs – this means partnering with the project team when necessary to make swift executive decisions that will lead to client satisfaction.
- Maintain accurate and up to date client business records, keeping track of any contract renewals, new project contracts with existing clients, addendums, etc.
- Work with business development, project management, strategy and engineering as needed – this means you are a team player and consider team success when making decisions.
- Develop a knowledgeable understanding of WebDevStudios products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to your existing clients.
- Daily oversight and management of all project team Account Managers.
- Manages the organization’s sales process, which includes recruiting, training, coaching, and monitoring project team Account Managers
- Assist Account Managers close sales leads by reviewing their pipelines, pointing out obstacles, and identifying opportunities.
- Identify where improvements can be made and developing sales plans and strategies to achieve sales goals
- Collaborate with managers across our sales team to ensure our organization hits our sales and revenue goals.
- Manage sales teams and maintain sales operations.
- Provide ongoing motivation, coaching, guidance, feedback and mentoring to support the Account Managers.
- Set annual performance targets and OKRs for direct reports, conduct performance reviews and disciplinary processes. This includes quarterly and annual performance reviews
- Develop (and act on) collaboration plans for key partners, existing, potential and new.
- Collaborates with Marketing on partnership initiatives (webinars, case studies, events, etc)
- Establish account management structure and support customizing our CRM systems for data tracking and analysis.
- Interface regularly with executive leaders to set quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Monitor the market and competitor products and activities.
- Provide detailed sales forecasting.
- Review customer activity, anticipate consumer needs and improve customer satisfaction.
- Conduct regular meetings with Account Managers to review sales pipeline and forecasts. Prepare sales reports to senior and executive leadership teams.
- Define the vision for company partnerships.
- Analyze current industry trends to identify business opportunities that would generate revenue resources and profitability.
- Identify and cultivate strategic relationships with current and potential technology partners and large enterprises.
- Possess at least five years of prior experience as a sales manager or director.
- Excellent communicators with excellent customer service skills who can quickly navigate any situation to reach desired goals
- You are experienced in a customer facing role with a focus on client relationship management.
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods, as well as employee motivation techniques.
- Strong working knowledge of the company’s products, competitive products and the market.
- Great strategic planning, organizational and creative thinking skills.
- You have a proven track record of positive customer feedback.
- You are effective at problem-solving, conflict resolution, and context-switching.
- You are motivated by impact, whether it is achieved by creating client success, helping the team work through a challenge, or working with some of the most valued clients in the world.
- You get things done while being proactive when possible to mitigate client concern.
- You have an ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously – this is important as you will be managing multiple accounts.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills – you are willing to jump on a meeting with a client to discuss challenges as they arise.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
Oh, the benefits
We know the value in supporting our employees’ holistic well-being, and we make sure our benefits package reflects our commitment to our team.
100% Paid Medical
Paid Sick Leave
Unlimited Flex Time
25 days paid time off
Work from anywhere
401K + Employer Match
Annual Company Retreat
*No third parties or outsourcing agencies will be considered, but we are open to worldwide applicants!
WebDevStudios is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We give each application consideration, but please do be patient as we go through all of the applications received. We will read them all and will be contacting eligible applicants within the next week or two.
Join our amazing company!
It’s an exciting time for WebDevStudios! As we continue to grow, we strive to remain as adaptable, motivated, and responsive to our new employees as we are to our clients. We pride ourselves on being passionate, creative, innovative, and most of all, a great team to work with! We could not accomplish what we do every day without our employees and the wonderful jobs they do; they are our most valuable resources.