We’re searching for a Sales Representative to join our growing Sales team.
Employment type: Full-time
Generous compensation: base salary + commission
Are you a charismatic, engaging, confident communicator with a passion for sales? Do you have experience in lead generation, opportunity qualification, pre-call preparation, relationship development, and time management? We have a challenging and exciting opportunity for you to join our team at WebDevStudios, so let’s chat.
Qualities that matter to our team:
- Have a positive attitude, a good work ethic, and enjoy helping others.
- Individuals who are not afraid to ask for help, is teachable, a quick study, and has the ability to be flexible when “stuff happens.”
- Understand the importance of deadlines and can complete a variety of tasks throughout the week.
- Is willing to participate in company paid training courses to further their skills.
- Is comfortable communicating via Slack and participating in phone and video calls with their team members and clients while working remotely.
You are on the front lines for WebDevStudios. Your day consists of talking with brilliant people all over the world and learning about their website needs. As a sales representative, you have the opportunity to create a plan that will solve your client’s challenges and help them become more successful. Bonus, you also get to talk about how amazing our team is and the great work we do!
In addition, you will be collaborating with the project management department and our team of engineers to create comprehensive development strategies. If you are feeling a little creative, then pop over to marketing and assist with new innovative ways to attract new business.
- Begin the sales process by reaching out to prospects and identifying decision makers.
- Promptly and regularly follow up with prospects via phone, email, or appointment when required.
- Assisting Client Communication Specialist with the inbound inquiry funnel .
- Assist in qualifying leads that are a good fit for WebDevStudios.
- Working directly with service team directors / leads to get estimates.
- Interface regularly with leadership team to communicate potential leads, upcoming projects and identify challenges, risks and resolution.
- Craft and deliver presentations, project proposals and other sales deliverables where appropriate.
- Maintain pertinent reports on referral sources, confirmed pipeline of projects and sales.
- Thoroughly document sales data and provide regular reports and status updates in weekly meetings.
- Collaborate with client teams on needs analysis, requirements gathering and discovery for projects.
- Work directly with PMO to handoff and oversee confirmed projects and upselling opportunities.
- Maintaining strong, long-term relationships with customers once the project is underway
- Attendance and speaking at events, blogging, local networking, etc.
- You are a charismatic, engaging, confident communicator with a real passion for sales.
- Excellent listening and consultative skills.
- Knowledge of B2B sales, marketing and lead generation strategy and tactics preferred.
- Ability to convert prospects and close deals.
- Experience in lead generation, opportunity qualification, pre-call preparation, relationship development, and time management.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and handle high-touch prospects.
- Must possess ability to work within deadlines.
- Expertise building personal brand reach using social media to raise awareness of our service offerings.
- Overall proficiency in all Microsoft Office products.
- Experience with the WordPress content management platform.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Oh, the benefits
We know the value in supporting our employees’ holistic well-being, and we make sure our benefits package reflects our dedication to our team.
100% Paid Medical
Paid Sick Leave
Unlimited Flex Time
25 days paid time off
Work from anywhere
Annual company retreat
*No third parties or outsourcing agencies will be considered, but we are open to worldwide applicants!
WebDevStudios is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We give each application consideration, but please do be patient as we go through all of the applications received. We will read them all and will be contacting eligible applicants within the next week or two.
Join our amazing company!
It’s an exciting time for WebDevStudios! As we continue to grow, we strive to remain as adaptable, motivated, and responsive to our new employees as we are to our clients. We pride ourselves on being passionate, creative, innovative, and most of all, a great team to work with! We could not accomplish what we do every day without our employees and the wonderful jobs they do; they are our most valuable resources.