We’re searching for a Sales Strategist to join our growing Sales team.
Employment type: Full-time
Generous compensation: base salary + commission
- Begin the sales process by reaching out to prospects and identifying decision makers.
- Promptly and regularly follow up with prospects via phone, email, or appointment when required.
- Assisting Client Communication Specialist with the inbound inquiry funnel .
- Assist in qualifying leads that are a good fit for WebDevStudios.
- Working directly with service team directors / leads to get estimates.
- Interface regularly with leadership team to communicate potential leads, upcoming projects and identify challenges, risks and resolution.
- Create and deliver presentations, project proposals and other sales deliverables where appropriate.
- Maintain pertinent reports on referral sources, confirmed pipeline of projects and sales.
- Thoroughly document sales data and provide regular reports and status updates in weekly meetings.
- Collaborate with client teams on needs analysis, requirements gathering and discovery for projects.
- Work directly with PMO to handoff and oversee confirmed projects / upsell opportunities.
- Maintaining strong, long-term relationships with customers once the project is underway
- Generate leads through speaking at events, blogging, local networking, etc.
- You are a charismatic, engaging, confident communicator with a passion for sales.
- Excellent listening and consultative skills.
- Knowledge of B2B sales, marketing and lead generation strategy and tactics preferred.
- Ability to convert prospects and close deals.
- Experience in lead generation, opportunity qualification, pre-call preparation, relationship development, and time management.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and handle high-touch prospects.
- Must possess ability to work within deadlines.
- Expertise building personal brand reach using social media to raise awareness of our service offerings.
- Overall proficiency in all Microsoft Office products.
- Experience with the WordPress content management platform.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Oh, the benefits
We know the value in supporting our employees’ holistic well-being, and we make sure our benefits package reflects our commitment to our team.
100% Paid Medical
Paid Sick Leave
Unlimited Flex Time
25 days paid time off
Work from anywhere
*No third parties or outsourcing agencies will be considered, but we are open to worldwide applicants!
WebDevStudios is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We give each application consideration, but please do be patient as we go through all of the applications received. We will read them all and will be contacting eligible applicants within the next week or two.
Join our amazing company!
It’s an exciting time for WebDevStudios! As we continue to grow, we strive to remain as adaptable, motivated, and responsive to our new employees as we are to our clients. We pride ourselves on being passionate, creative, innovative, and most of all, a great team to work with! We could not accomplish what we do every day without our employees and the wonderful jobs they do; they are our most valuable resources.