The WebDevStudios team has worked very hard to obtain its reputation as a reputable WordPress development company. We are proud to be known among the top developers and designers in the WordPress community. On that note, we want to congratulate our very own Ronald Huereca who authored and recently released the must-buy book, WordPress and Ajax 2nd edition. The WordPress and Ajax e-book details (from a fairly advanced perspective) how to use Ajax with your WordPress installation.
- How to load scripts and styles
- How to use proper page detection (to improve site performance)
- Why and how to use WordPress’ built-in security measures
- Which WordPress actions and filters to use to set up Ajax calls
In addition to this extensive foundation, there are three real-world examples of Ajax use in the wild including an overview of two released plugins and a proof-of-concept Ajax registration form.
One of the neat special features of the e-book is syntax highlighting, which more books should definitely utilize. It makes reading and understanding the snippets very easy.
The e-book also contains some standard features such as a in-depth table of contents, bookmarks, page thumbnails, and the structure for double-sided printing.
The website, wpajax.com, also contains several additional resources including:
- Downloadable code samples (includes a summarized presentation of Ajax as well)
- Resource Links (links to items mentioned in the book, organized per chapter)
If you are interested in purchasing Ronald’s e-book, please visit wpajax.com.