WDS hasn’t done a giveaway for a while now and we think it’s time to get one going. This time, we are giving away copies of Brian Messenlehner and Jason Coleman‘s recently published book — Building Web Apps with WordPress! If you’re unfamiliar with the book, here’s a quick overview:
We are giving away 5 digital copies of the book, but we are also giving away 1 hard copy of the book that will be signed by Brian Messenlehner!
So, how do you win this giveaway?
In order to win one of these books, we are asking that you comment on this post with your idea of a web app powered by WordPress. Along with the idea of your app, we want to know what it would be used for and how it would benefit your WordPress site or someone else’s. It can be an idea of an app for yourself or an idea that will help the WordPress community as a whole.
How will we decide who wins?
After the deadline for the giveaway, the team as a whole will look over all of your impressive ideas. The most creative app idea will win the signed hard copy of the book. The remaining 5 digital copies will be given away to those who also have awesome ideas for a web app powered by WordPress.
Rules of the giveaway:
- The giveaway starts today, May 21st at 12PM EST and ends Tuesday, May 27th at 1PM EST.
- All entries must be in by 1PM EST on the 27th. Anything entered after that time will be appreciated, but will not be counted.
- Employees of WDS and family members are welcome to participate in the giveaway but will not win a copy of the book.
- You must comment on this post with your name, email address, and twitter handle.
- We will announce the winner of the giveaway on Tuesday, May 27th at 4PM EST.
We look forward to seeing all of your amazing ideas for web apps powered by WordPress. Be sure to follow us on Twitter to keep updated with the giveaway and to find out the winners on the 27th!