As part of the Hiring.Monster.com website project, the recruitment website required a custom-built theme to meet their digital goals, which included the following:
- Enhance Organic SEO Strategy: The new website needed to be better suited to contribute to organic growth and traffic. The page load time was a high priority.
- Drive eCommerce Transactions: The client sought to increase subscriptions and job ads and required a digital platform to support that.
- Improve Lead Generation: One of Monster’s goals was to connect and engage more with their customers, collect leads, and seamlessly get those leads to their sales team.
In order to achieve these requirements, WebDevStudios configured a specialized WordPress theme that included customizations of:
- Global Elements, like their header, menu and footer
- Customized content blocks that allow them to target their content for perfect placement on their website
- Custom post types and meta data fields, giving them the opportunity to customize their content quickly, reducing the administrative / editorial overhead