We’re bringing back Yoda again for a 2016 reminder that there are jobs ready for the taking!
Maybe you’ve gotten to know some of us through events, through Twitter, through here on our blog, or heck, maybe you’ve worked with some of our folks through previous/independent collaborations. If we have had the pleasure of meeting, you already know that the folks on the WDS team are a rambunctious, hard-working, clever bunch (if we may say so ourselves), and we’re looking to add people to the mix.
We’re looking for two back-end developers who love WordPress and want to work on rad projects with a team of amazing folks.
Here’s a few details:
Your job duties will include:
- Developing WordPress plugins, custom functionality, and themes
- Developing and maintaining complex WordPress-based applications
- Supporting clients in a fast paced environment
- Using bug tracking, project tracking, and SVN +/or Git software
- A variety of miscellaneous development tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish
- Heavy lifting data, migrations, etc.
- Good understanding of accessibility considerations and web standards
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to work remotely with little to no supervision is a must
- Available during the day, Eastern time, Monday through Friday
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be a team player and grow as business grows
- Experience using SVN & Git software a plus
You can find the full job description here.
If you’re wondering what it’s like to be on the WebDevStudios team, you can pop over to Chris‘ insight on the average day of a WDS dev, and you can read Justin’s post on why you definitely want to be a member of our team. We are a lot of fun, and we did some pretty rad work in 2015, AND we’re jazzed about what is coming next. Join us!
If you’re not a developer, but more of the marketing and social media type, AppPresser is also hiring a Community Manager! You can take a look at what they’re looking for right here.
Start the new year fresh with a new job! We can’t wait to hear from you.