We specialize in creating custom WordPress plugins for any functionality. We’ve built and released many public WP plugins and understand how to include any special feature in WordPress. If you need a custom WordPress plugin created, trust the experts! Brad Williams, the co-founder of WebDevStudios, co-authored and organized the book: Professional WordPress Plugin Development.
WordPress Plugin Services
Custom Plugin Development – We can help you strategize, and create, any WordPress plugin you need. Consulting and scoping services are also available to help refine and determine your plugin functions.
Public Plugins – View public WordPress plugins WDS has created and released. All plugins are available for download in the WordPress.org Plugin Directory.
WordPress Coding Standards
We following the WordPress coding standards, and API integration, to verify all plugins we create are as future proof as possible. All plugins developed by WDS include the following features:
Standard Plugin Features
- Internationalization Support
- Uninstall Feature
- WordPress.org Plugin Directory Submission (if needed)
- Security Validation and Audit
Contact us today to discuss your WordPress Plugin ideas!
- WDS is well known in the WordPress community. WDS helped organize WordCamp Philly in 2010 and 2011.
- WDS also runs the Philadelphia and New Jersey WordPress Meetup helping bring together two great communities of WordPress enthusiasts.
- WDS has also released many WordPress Plugins that are available for download.
- Brad Williams, the co-founder of WDS, has also written two WP books: Professional WordPress and Professional WordPress Plugin Development. In short..WDS Does WordPress